Micah and I had the same problem. We both had local service businesses in the same industry, and we were both missing calls and losing sales. We needed someone to answer the phone, but didn’t want to spend thousands of dollars a month on hiring an in-house receptionist.
We decided to create Vicky Virtual Receptionists for the same reason countless other businesses get started – to fill a need. In our case, we wanted to provide a virtual receptionist service with highly trained, enthusiastic, US-based agents, at a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time, in-house receptionist.
Team Vicky continually strives to provide a world-class first impression for your business. Our friendly agents will answer your calls cheerfully, take messages as needed, route calls as instructed and even provide live chat services for people that visit your website!
More than a fancy answering service, we will learn your business so that we can represent you as well as in-house staff. You benefit from an assigned team of 4-6 receptionists. We found a sweet spot of agents for someone to always be available, while being a small enough team for each agent to learn your business over time. Our cost-effective, engaged approach will help bridge the gap between a prospect and a long-term client relationship.
1. Create Happiness in Every Interaction
2. Build a Workplace We Enjoy
3. Achieve Greatness, Together
5. Give Without Expectations
10. Use Your Best Judgment
We see our work as more than a job, but as a way to make a real difference in the world by helping small businesses succeed.
1. Turning callers into lifetime customers of the businesses we serve, creating happiness in every interaction, and handling every call with a smile.
2. Making sure the businesses we serve don’t miss big opportunities because of missed calls.
3. Freeing up our client’s time so they can focus on growing their businesses.
4. Treating everyone we interact with with respect and kindness.
To do our part to help small businesses succeed.
To make the world a better place by creating happiness in every interaction.
To do fulfilling, meaningful work that makes a difference in the world.
To have an enjoyable, honest, open, fun, challenging and rewarding place to work.
To do business right, with no regrets.